Ranked in the top 50 Meeting Hotels in Europe: Crowne Plaza Brussels – Le Palace
Brussels – March 30, 2016 – Crowne Plaza Brussels announced today that it is ranked number 44 on Cvent’s list of the Top 50 Europe in 2016. Cvent, Inc., a leading cloud-based enterprise event management company, developed the list according to meeting and event booking activity through the Cvent Supplier Network, one the world’s largest and most accurate databases of detailed venue information, featuring approximately 240,000 hotels, resorts, and special event venues.
“We are honored to be ranked among the top 50 meetings and events hotels by Cvent,” said Gabriela Oude Vrielink, Director of Business Development of Crowne Plaza Brussels – Le Palace. “Earning the 44 spot validates the significant effort we put into making Crowne Plaza Brussels – Le Palace an attractive choice for corporate meetings and events. As this industry continues to evolve we are working hard to make sure we provide the most sought after service, capabilities and amenities for meeting and event planners and their attendees.”
Cvent evaluated hotel properties that generated business through the Cvent Supplier Network from January 2015 through December 2015. The properties were ranked on various criteria, including total requests for proposals (RFPs), awarded RFPs, total room nights, awarded room nights, major metropolitan area (MMA) market share, conversion rate, and the hotel’s unique profile visits in the Cvent Supplier Network. The criteria are designed to provide the most accurate reflection of the top meeting hotels in the U.S. and Europe.
See the full list of the Top 50 Europe Meeting Hotels.
- Located in the city centre of Brussels
- 354 guest rooms (251 Standard, 79 Executive, 4 accessible rooms, 12 Junior Suites,
7 Suites and 1 Palace Suite)
- 18 meeting rooms up to 700 delegates
- Nouveau Taste Restaurant: Breakfast & lunch (up to 250 persons)
- Deco Verre Lounge: dinner and variety of Belgian beers, cocktails and drinks
- Free unlimited high speed Wi-Fi Internet available for up to 3 devices per guest
- Room service 24 h and Grab&Go in the lobby
- Fitness & sauna with complimentary access 24h
- Magnificent terrace for relaxing breaks
- 5 public car parkings available around the hotel
- Virtual concierge on lobby touch screens
- Fully renovated in 2007 Art Nouveau style and 1 million euros renovations every year